BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 12, 2010

Feeling grateful that I can....

... blog again, am so happi! Wheeeeeeee~~


Even though everyday is tiring for me, but I think i'm used to it, and I'm looking forward to my Hope. :)

Jojo was right in saying, even if I fail in MSSS, and if Sir despise me, I'm forever treasured in God's eyes, important to Him, because the truth of God's Word says, I AM GOD'S CHILD! Woohooo!


So I have to stop grumbling, and know how faithful and loving my God is.


If only it is that easy to tell myself that everyday. My life would be... FEARLESS!


When I went back school after training today, it felt like I have not been in there for weeks. My add math teacher told me today, "I don't know how to help you Huey Wern..." If I was being a pessimist that moment, I would feel so hopeless. But I'm not gona take in those words. God can help me.


Last Saturday, during cell group, I... I... I lost my words. I thought I knew what I wanted to share, but when the time came, I was speechless, and was super nervous, especially having a big group of people starring at me. Justin wasn't around to help me, Aunty Florence was being very quiet. Lucky Amanda shared a few things, but I feel like a failure la, lol. I'm so scared to fascilitate Word already. Ahhhhh!!!!!!!



Hmm.... Looking forward to what's about to happen. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment