Saturday, July 28, 2012
My security
"You're not good enough."
That's what people always get. No matter how hard you strive, you can never be in that perfect position everywhere you go. And of course, I had some of that just now during my dance training. I was compared to another dancer, and apparently she 'wow'ed the crowd. It's normal that I would feel discouraged, but when I actually think about it, I don't have to feel discouraged.
I was reminded that I am here to please my Heavenly Father, and not men. And my security is in God, the one who gives and takes away, not in men, neither on my own capabilities. I know it's so easy to say, but it is the truth and I'm gona hold on to it. Beside Him, there's nothing left to hope for.
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD. Isaiah 55:8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment