Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Blessings
Got back one of my tests today. I expected really low marks because I studied really last minute for it, and also I only did properly for half the paper. The other half was completely a guess when time was running up, without even reading the questions. And even some of my 'certain' answers weren't even correct. Guess what? I passed my paper, I had 6% out of 10%, and scored higher than most of my classmates that normally answers questions in my class, unlike me, teehee.
But my main point is this: Thank You God. It was really an encouragement actually, and also a motivation for me to study hard for my finals which are coming up. And I know that God will be with me to help me through it. He will discipline me by cutting out my money so I won't go out with my friends but study. Yeah that's what He did alright, and I thank You for the discipline, I know it's good for me to be broke now, and I will not worry because I know You will provide the other essentials for me.
I love You Lord.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment