Expect the worst of the worst, the you wouldn't be so hurt by expectations.
Know that you deserve nothing, so you can be thankful for everything that you have.
Give your best in everything, so you will not regret even if the worst comes.
All these are words from the broken. If I don't learn from them, I will be even worst than before.
I don't want to decide, about what's better for me. It seems like being in ignorance is much easier than having to deal with the brokenness. To numb oneself, is easier than having to feel the pain of the world, but there won't be joy. Even if I choose to do the right thing, there won't be anyone to hold me by the hand and go through it with me. Human beings are imperfect, they can't love you like how God does. Their love will eventually fade, that's why we can never depend or trust anyone when they say they will love you forever.
So angry yet I don't want to voice it out, so painful yet I have to bear it through. There's no point trying to fix things when it is almost impossible. Why try so hard for that 1% of hope only to be more broken and hurt by the 99% of it? It's simply too painful to do so. I used to believe in it so much, but now all I get is disappointments and regrets.
This is life. Suck it up or die.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment