
It feels good to BLOG again!!! Yeeeehah!!! :D
A quick update/release. Lol.
SPM is in 2 weeks. And how am I feeling? Totally fine! Yeah. For now. Hope I can still be in my right mind 3 days before. I'm still struggling in some ways, just more stable in my emotions now. Heh. But please do pray for me. I really need em'. That's all I have to say about SPM. Next!
Sugarush. It's going down. It is down :( Thank God the committees liked our audition video. But just last night, Jan & Tze back out. I'm really upset about it :( Steph already asked us to do the opening. And we made it!! But they had to back out now lah :/ sigh. Right now, we're trying to find dancers, but if we can't, we'd cancel the whole thing off lah. *BIG SIGH*
Hmm... I feel very insecure when I feel 'far away' from God. In fact, I've been feeling that way for some time. So I decided to write down my prayer instead of praying it in my mind/heart, so I wouldn't get distracted easily. And it works! I kept writing and writing and writing.... Looks like I gotta get new sets of pens. Haha. :D Quote from last sermon, "Don't step on shyts or you'll get a shytty life."
I feel the warfare going on around me/in me. It's so real. Whenever I feel better, BOOM! Something crashed, and I'll go all emo again. So now i'm back up, standing firm, Sugarush thing ain't gona take me down. Friends & family won't too. I hope... *gulps*
My results, my friends, my family, my dance life, everything I have, even if You take it all away, will I still lift my hands and sing?
I thank God for wonderful friends. They make me smile and laugh, a lot :) Thank You God. :)))

No comments:
Post a Comment