In the beginning, God created the world...... Haha..
Today is the 5th of January 2009. And i'm already late for school on the first day. What a way to start the day. Thanks to the mosquitos that kacau-ed me last night. Was feeling kind of nervous, going back to school, facing teachers and lotsa stuffs. Actually, i'm not ready to go back there!!
I've been praying to God about this, hoping that everything will go right. In the starting it was ok. I was shock to hear my name called to the first class of pure science. I was also elected to be the monitor of my class! I sat at coordinate 0401, haha.. It was right infront of the board even though i'm tall. I get to sit with 2 of my closest friends, that's awesome! And yeah, that was the starting.
After recess, things became boring....... Oh my goodnesss, i just remembered i left a very important book there.. oh great......... Going on, i almost fell asleep in class because teacher talked alot. ZzZ.. Coming back from school, i was already feeling so tired.
I was worrying alot. I'm afraid I do not have time for everything. I have my school, my training, my classes... 7 days are not enough for all that! And my week is gona be packed! I'm so finish.. I don't even dare to arange my timetable, afraid to look at it. Haih... God please help me. I can't do this on my own. I just don't feel like moving on to the next day, especially explaining to teacher bout the book i left in school.
So this is the school life I have to face for another 2 more years. Well I can't stop time so I guess I'll just have to do it. I'll pray that I'll have strength and wisdom to do all these. For I feel depressed right now. But I know i'm not alone. Gotta get used to this....
Okay, that's all for today. Tomorrow will be another thing.
-The End-

No comments:
Post a Comment