BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 2, 2009

need a change

This is my first time blogging so yeah, i'm new. Since it's a new year so i'll just try out blogging, haha.. Maybe this is a good way to share what we have in our minds and hearts.

Well i kinda feel sad today :/ Me, Ivan, Stephy, Cassie, Ian, Neil & CJ went out for dinner in Klang to celebrate our PMR results thingy eventhough not all of us did quite well, ehem* The food was great, I tried something new. It's called the "bamboo stick lala", lols. We were all having fun la. Until after dinner when we walked back to the car. Me, Cass and Steph were sitting together before that, but this time they sat at the back of the car. It is only for 2 sitters only so i felt kinda left out, leaving me with the guys. And Ian said " I don't wana sit with Huey Wern!". Well i said the same thing too. But i felt kinda hurt, even though i know he was just joking. Ya know, the boys and girls fighting thing. So i sat at the front alone. And i was quiet in the whole trip back to Steph's house.

I was thinking the whole way, why can't I just blend in? I feel that i do not communicate as much as I did before. I dont even know why.. But it's not anyone's fault la, it's just me. I don't wana be emo la, lols.. I went home early while everyone was playing "The Settlers". I guess this is just not my night. But I really appreciate what Ivan did for all of us youth is CBC. He cares for us more than himself. So... We must all thank God for providing Ivan!! Hahaha... Yea. I also hope that God will reveal more to me and help me out too. OKAY! First Blog is DONE. Nights ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment